'I am Malala' Book Club
The book, "I Am Malala," is the remarkable tale of a family uprooted by global terrorism, of the fight for girls' education, of a father who--himself a school owner--championed and encouraged his daughter to write and attend school, and of brave parents who have a fierce love for their daughter in a society that prizes sons. We expect everyone that attends has read the book and is ready for a group discussion on issues and topics that came up while reading.
The presenters for this workshop are Rachel Harris, Center for Student Enrichment Director, and Melissa Esser, Superior Edge Student Coordinator at NMU.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- RIVALRY WEEK: Win reserved glass seats plus Zamboni ride! 11:00 am
- Friday, October 28, 2016
- Digigogy: Toward a Pedagogy of Connection 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Culture Presentation: Bangladesh 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm