Improve the Mind and Body Workshop
Falun Dafa is a high-level cultivation practice guided by the characteristics of the universe--truthfulness, benevolence, and forbearance. Falun Dafa was introduced to the public by Mr. Li Hongzhi in 1992. This wonderful practice has brought better health and inner peace to millions around the world. Please feel free to bring a mat/towel/blanket for sitting meditation.
The presenters for this workshop are Hsinling Hsieh, an Associate Professor in the Economics Department at NMU, and Luke, the student representative of Falun Dafa Club.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, March 31, 2017
- Polymorphism in Great Bear Lake (NT, Canada) and Rush Lake (MI, USA) : Expanding the Model of Lake Trout Diversification 4:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- PigStock: A Carribean Feast 4:00 pm
- NMU Red Cross Club Blood Drive 12:00 pm
- Gonzo Media Presents: 'Freaks' 9:00 pm
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and Other Opportunities to Fund Your Education SkillBuilder 4:00 pm