Healthy Baking Workshop
Are you a health conscience college student with a busy schedule and a huge sweet tooth? Looking for some dessert recipes that will leave you satisfied but not feeling guilty? Then come to this workshop! Not only will there be food involved, but be ready to fill your recipe book and tool box with simple and healthy dessert and baking ideas to help you get by during this cold winter. Come ready to take notes and improve your culinary skills!
The presenter for this workshop is Alex Kerlin, a student employee in the Health Promotion Office.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, December 09, 2016
- Yooper Night at the Joe 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am