Healthy Baking Workshop
Are you a health conscience college student with a busy schedule and a huge sweet tooth? Looking for some dessert recipes that will leave you satisfied but not feeling guilty? Then come to this workshop! Not only will there be food involved, but be ready to fill your recipe book and tool box with simple and healthy dessert and baking ideas to help you get by during this cold winter. Come ready to take notes and improve your culinary skills!
The presenter for this workshop is Alex Kerlin, a student employee in the Health Promotion Office.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 02, 2015
- Presentation on South Korea History and Culture 4:00 pm
- 28th Annual Lighting Up the Holidays at NMU 5:00 pm
- Friday, December 04, 2015
- Beaumier Coffee House Series: Claudia Schmidt 7:30 pm
- Thursday, December 03, 2015
- Celebration of Excellence in Teaching & Scholarship 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 01, 2015
- Senior Recital (tent.) 7:30 pm