DeVos Art Museum: Reflection on Time
"The End Will Look as the Beginning Did: Selections from the Permanent Art Collection"
This exhibition asks the viewer to reflect on time - its beginning, its passage, its end - through disparate artifacts from the DeVos Art Museum's permanent collection. Four student interns selected the objects and planned the exhibition. Featuring new acquisitions such as a Japanese wedding kimono and seldom seen gems such as prints by Salvador Dalí and work by local artists. Co-curated by Matthew Bizoe, Craig Neeson, Samantha Page and Sophia Thomas.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Saturday, April 30, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am