DeVos Art Museum: Reflection on Time
"The End Will Look as the Beginning Did: Selections from the Permanent Art Collection"
This exhibition asks the viewer to reflect on time - its beginning, its passage, its end - through disparate artifacts from the DeVos Art Museum's permanent collection. Four student interns selected the objects and planned the exhibition. Featuring new acquisitions such as a Japanese wedding kimono and seldom seen gems such as prints by Salvador Dalí and work by local artists. Co-curated by Matthew Bizoe, Craig Neeson, Samantha Page and Sophia Thomas.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, March 31, 2017
- Polymorphism in Great Bear Lake (NT, Canada) and Rush Lake (MI, USA) : Expanding the Model of Lake Trout Diversification 4:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- PigStock: A Carribean Feast 4:00 pm
- NMU Red Cross Club Blood Drive 12:00 pm
- Gonzo Media Presents: 'Freaks' 9:00 pm
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and Other Opportunities to Fund Your Education SkillBuilder 4:00 pm