Vet Talk Day Three
Dr. Jeanie Wilcox has been at vet tech, worked in several different states before becoming a veterinarian and owning her own clinic. She will be talking about the advantages and disadvantages in owning your own clinic versus being employed by a veterinarian.
She will also discuss volunteering at the UP 200, the local sled dog race.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- RIVALRY WEEK: Win reserved glass seats plus Zamboni ride! 11:00 am
- Friday, October 28, 2016
- Digigogy: Toward a Pedagogy of Connection 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Culture Presentation: Bangladesh 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm