Hunters' Feast at the Wildcat Den
NMU Dining will be hosting a Hunters' Feast for lunch at the Wildcat Den on November 14th. The hearty meal is one of the biggest of the fall semester and will feature a variety of game dishes including porchetta style boar roasts, carved antelope roasts, elk burger with smoked tomato and venison chili. Delicious side dishes such as Michigan maple syrup glazed carrots and a marinated mushroom salad will also be offered.
Student meal plans are accepted and the public is invited to attend at the following lunch rates: $8.50 for adults and $4.75 for children. Lunch hours are 11am-4pm.
www.nmu.edu/dining | firstname.lastname@example.org | 906.227.2520
Most Popular Events
- Friday, December 09, 2016
- Yooper Night at the Joe 5:00 pm
- Thursday, December 08, 2016
- 10th Anniversary Celebration for the Beaumier U.P. Heritage Center 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm