Hunters' Feast at the Wildcat Den
NMU Dining will be hosting a Hunters' Feast for lunch at the Wildcat Den on November 14th. The hearty meal is one of the biggest of the fall semester and will feature a variety of game dishes including porchetta style boar roasts, carved antelope roasts, elk burger with smoked tomato and venison chili. Delicious side dishes such as Michigan maple syrup glazed carrots and a marinated mushroom salad will also be offered.
Student meal plans are accepted and the public is invited to attend at the following lunch rates: $8.50 for adults and $4.75 for children. Lunch hours are 11am-4pm.
www.nmu.edu/dining | email@example.com | 906.227.2520
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- RIVALRY WEEK: Win reserved glass seats plus Zamboni ride! 11:00 am
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, October 28, 2016
- Digigogy: Toward a Pedagogy of Connection 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Culture Presentation: Bangladesh 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm