Hunters' Feast at the Wildcat Den
NMU Dining will be hosting a Hunters' Feast for lunch at the Wildcat Den on November 14th. The hearty meal is one of the biggest of the fall semester and will feature a variety of game dishes including porchetta style boar roasts, carved antelope roasts, elk burger with smoked tomato and venison chili. Delicious side dishes such as Michigan maple syrup glazed carrots and a marinated mushroom salad will also be offered.
Student meal plans are accepted and the public is invited to attend at the following lunch rates: $8.50 for adults and $4.75 for children. Lunch hours are 11am-4pm.
www.nmu.edu/dining | email@example.com | 906.227.2520
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Monday, January 23, 2017
- Eben Ice Caves SkillBuilder! Workshop 4:00 pm