Hunters' Feast at the Wildcat Den
NMU Dining will be hosting a Hunters' Feast for lunch at the Wildcat Den on November 14th. The hearty meal is one of the biggest of the fall semester and will feature a variety of game dishes including porchetta style boar roasts, carved antelope roasts, elk burger with smoked tomato and venison chili. Delicious side dishes such as Michigan maple syrup glazed carrots and a marinated mushroom salad will also be offered.
Student meal plans are accepted and the public is invited to attend at the following lunch rates: $8.50 for adults and $4.75 for children. Lunch hours are 11am-4pm.
www.nmu.edu/dining | firstname.lastname@example.org | 906.227.2520
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- Preterm Labor Toolkit Event 6:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm