Ethics of Drone Warfare
Medea Benjamin will speak at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 1 in the Michigan/Huron Rooms in the University Center. Her presentation will be on "The Ethics of Drone Warfare."
Medea Benjamin is the Co-founder of Code Pink, and the human rights advocacy group, Global Exchange. She has written 8 books, including Drone Warfare. During President Obama's counterterrorism speech several months ago, Ms. Benjamin interrupted with facts about the cost of our drone warfare, in human lives.
This program is sponsored by Marquette Citizens for Peace & Justice, and NMU's Social Justice Committee. Admission is free; donations are accepted. For more information call 226-3445 or 475-7582.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- NMU Big Dance Party (Rec Sports Zumba Master Class with Blacklights.) Community is invited! 8:30 pm
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Simply Superior Donut and Beer Pairing 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am