Self Massage Workshop
Stressed by school or work? Feeling cramped in your neck and shoulders? Torso tight from all that studying? At this hands-on workshop, you'll learn self-massage and relaxation techniques to transform your body from a state of tension into a state of blissful relaxation so you can live life FULLY!
The presenter for this workshop is Adonna Rometo, an instructor in the biology department at NMU and a licensed massage therapist.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Sunday, May 08, 2016
- Upper Peninsula Youth Orchestra 3:00 pm