Self Massage Workshop
Stressed by school or work? Feeling cramped in your neck and shoulders? Torso tight from all that studying? At this hands-on workshop, you'll learn self-massage and relaxation techniques to transform your body from a state of tension into a state of blissful relaxation so you can live life FULLY!
The presenter for this workshop is Adonna Rometo, an instructor in the biology department at NMU and a licensed massage therapist.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Friday, January 27, 2017
- Chinese New Year at the Wildcat Den 11:00 am