Self Massage Workshop
Stressed by school or work? Feeling cramped in your neck and shoulders? Torso tight from all that studying? At this hands-on workshop, you'll learn self-massage and relaxation techniques to transform your body from a state of tension into a state of blissful relaxation so you can live life FULLY!
The presenter for this workshop is Adonna Rometo, an instructor in the biology department at NMU and a licensed massage therapist.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Winter Professional Development Day: Writing Retreat 9:00 am
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Sunday, December 11, 2016
- Upper Peninsula Youth Orchestra 3:00 pm