Self Massage Workshop
Stressed by school or work? Feeling cramped in your neck and shoulders? Torso tight from all that studying? At this hands-on workshop, you'll learn self-massage and relaxation techniques to transform your body from a state of tension into a state of blissful relaxation so you can live life FULLY!
The presenter for this workshop is Adonna Rometo, an instructor in the biology department at NMU and a licensed massage therapist.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 01, 2016
- Tobacco-free Anniversary Event 11:00 am