Understanding Modern Feminism
Debunk the myth of feminism as it exists today and learn why feminism is still very much needed today. If you're not familiar with feminism, then this is the workshop for you! We'll discuss issues like the physical and mental differences between males and females, power structures, and international gender issues.
The presenter for this workshop is Arika Egan, a member of the Student Leader Fellowship Program at NMU.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am