Understanding Modern Feminism
Debunk the myth of feminism as it exists today and learn why feminism is still very much needed today. If you're not familiar with feminism, then this is the workshop for you! We'll discuss issues like the physical and mental differences between males and females, power structures, and international gender issues.
The presenter for this workshop is Arika Egan, a member of the Student Leader Fellowship Program at NMU.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Monday, January 23, 2017
- Eben Ice Caves SkillBuilder! Workshop 4:00 pm