Understanding Modern Feminism
Debunk the myth of feminism as it exists today and learn why feminism is still very much needed today. If you're not familiar with feminism, then this is the workshop for you! We'll discuss issues like the physical and mental differences between males and females, power structures, and international gender issues.
The presenter for this workshop is Arika Egan, a member of the Student Leader Fellowship Program at NMU.
To register for this workshop, please go to http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- NMU Day at Sands Speedway 5:00 pm
- Thursday, August 25, 2016
- NMU FINANCIAL AID AND ENROLLMENT CHANGES All Day
- Sex Signals 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm