Help NMU Dining ring in the season with a holiday dinner at the Marketplace Tuesday, December 3. Dinner hours are 4-8 p.m. The Marketplace will be closed from 2-4 p.m. for setup.
Student meal plans are accepted and the public is invited to attend at the following dinner rates: $9.50 for adults and $5.25 for children.
www.nmu.edu/dining | firstname.lastname@example.org | 906.227.2520
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 01, 2016
- Tobacco-free Anniversary Event 11:00 am