Help NMU Dining ring in the season with a holiday dinner at the Marketplace Tuesday, December 3. Dinner hours are 4-8 p.m. The Marketplace will be closed from 2-4 p.m. for setup.
Student meal plans are accepted and the public is invited to attend at the following dinner rates: $9.50 for adults and $5.25 for children.
www.nmu.edu/dining | email@example.com | 906.227.2520
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, September 30, 2016
- Family Weekend 1:00 pm
- The Second City 8:00 pm
- Saturday, October 08, 2016
- Cat Career Conference 8:30 am