Help NMU Dining ring in the season with a holiday dinner at the Marketplace Tuesday, December 3. Dinner hours are 4-8 p.m. The Marketplace will be closed from 2-4 p.m. for setup.
Student meal plans are accepted and the public is invited to attend at the following dinner rates: $9.50 for adults and $5.25 for children.
www.nmu.edu/dining | firstname.lastname@example.org | 906.227.2520
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Thursday, September 01, 2016
- 40 Below Marquette County Young Professionals 5th Annual Young Professionals Conference 9:00 am
- Friday, September 02, 2016
- Wild Rice Harvesting Workshop 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 07, 2016
- Navigating Autism Today-Parent Conference 9:00 am