Latin Dance Workshop
The Multicultural Education and Resource Center and the Jump Start Program along with the Latino Student Union are hosting a Latin Dance Workshop Wednesday, October 23 from 6 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Superior room of the University Center. Come learn how to Salsa, Cumbia, Merengue and Bachata.
Questions can be directed to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 906 227 1554.
Jump Start is a K*C*P initiative of the State of Michigan.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, February 11, 2016
- Skill Builder! Not Your Usual Social Media Talk 7:00 pm
- SpringHill (Summer Camps) will be on-campus this week! 10:00 am
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Wine & Beer Pairing Event 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Do You Have the Next Big Idea? 5:30 pm
- Saturday, February 13, 2016
- WinterFest Human Sled Dog Races/Obstacle Course/Tug-of-War 1:00 pm