Latin Dance Workshop
The Multicultural Education and Resource Center and the Jump Start Program along with the Latino Student Union are hosting a Latin Dance Workshop Wednesday, October 23 from 6 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Superior room of the University Center. Come learn how to Salsa, Cumbia, Merengue and Bachata.
Questions can be directed to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 906 227 1554.
Jump Start is a K*C*P initiative of the State of Michigan.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, December 09, 2016
- Yooper Night at the Joe 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am