Father Roy Bourgeois, founder, School of the Americas Watch
Roy Bourgeois, a priest in the Maryknoll Order, founded the "School of the Americas Watch" in 1990 to expose U.S. foreign policy in Latin America. Roy has traveled extensively in Latin America, meeting with presidents and officials, asking them to withdraw their troops from the school. He was recently invited to the White House.
In 2008, Father Roy participated in a conference on women's ordination to the priesthood. Although threatened with excommunication, he continues to speak across the nation, voicing his opposition to the School of the Americas and his support of women's ordination.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Gender Fair 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Job Fair Prep 2:00 pm
- Sunday, March 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- NMU Beer and Wine Pairing Event hosted by Simply Superior Catering & Events 5:30 pm
- University of Michgian-Flint: Information Table 11:00 am