Webinar - Solitary Confinement in an Age of Mass Incarceration
In this hour-long webinar, we will hear from leading policy experts with an overview of legislative efforts to end prolonged solitary confinement, including survivors of solitary confinement, and from members of the faith community who are engaged in efforts to end this destructive practice. The webinar will include information about causes of the dramatic expansion of the use of solitary confinement in the context of mass incarceration, and a description of recent reform successes and future opportunities for members of the faith community to be engaged.
Presented by the ACLU National Prison Project and the NMU Department of Psychology.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 08, 2015
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Friday, October 09, 2015
- Family Weekend U.P. Fish Fry 4:00 pm
- Club Ice Hockey - Men's at Michigan Tech 10:00 pm
- Family Weekend Comedian: Omid Singh 8:00 pm
- Saturday, October 10, 2015
- Family Weekend Tailgate Party 11:00 am