Webinar - Solitary Confinement in an Age of Mass Incarceration
In this hour-long webinar, we will hear from leading policy experts with an overview of legislative efforts to end prolonged solitary confinement, including survivors of solitary confinement, and from members of the faith community who are engaged in efforts to end this destructive practice. The webinar will include information about causes of the dramatic expansion of the use of solitary confinement in the context of mass incarceration, and a description of recent reform successes and future opportunities for members of the faith community to be engaged.
Presented by the ACLU National Prison Project and the NMU Department of Psychology.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, May 26, 2016
- NMU FINANCIAL AL AID AND ENROLLMENT CHANGES All Day
- Friday, May 27, 2016
- Cat Packs Ore Dock Fundraiser 7:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm