How to Succeed in NMU's Psychology Department
Tuesday, April 09, 2013
The Student Psychological Association will be putting on a workhop entitled "€œHow to succeed in NMU's Psychology Department." This event will be on Tuesday April 9, 2013 in room 311 in the LRC from 5-7pm. This is open to all students, including anyone that'€™s either a Psycholoy major or interested in making Psychology their major.
We will be covering the various tracks we have at Northern and going in depth into certain classes, what they entail, as well as upcoming research opportunities for the fall. There will also be food so come on down!
If you have any further questions, feel free to email Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Monday, January 23, 2017
- Eben Ice Caves SkillBuilder! Workshop 4:00 pm