How to Succeed in NMU's Psychology Department
Tuesday, April 09, 2013
The Student Psychological Association will be putting on a workhop entitled "€œHow to succeed in NMU's Psychology Department." This event will be on Tuesday April 9, 2013 in room 311 in the LRC from 5-7pm. This is open to all students, including anyone that'€™s either a Psycholoy major or interested in making Psychology their major.
We will be covering the various tracks we have at Northern and going in depth into certain classes, what they entail, as well as upcoming research opportunities for the fall. There will also be food so come on down!
If you have any further questions, feel free to email Melissa at email@example.com.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 02, 2015
- Presentation on South Korea History and Culture 4:00 pm
- 28th Annual Lighting Up the Holidays at NMU 5:00 pm
- Friday, December 04, 2015
- Beaumier Coffee House Series: Claudia Schmidt 7:30 pm
- Thursday, December 03, 2015
- Celebration of Excellence in Teaching & Scholarship 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 01, 2015
- Senior Recital (tent.) 7:30 pm