SMART Board Technology in Music Education
The NMU Music Department Music Education Seminar Series presents:
Practical Applications of SMART Board Technology in Music Education
Ann Giuliani Berchem of Thomas Jefferson Middle School
in Port Washington, Wisc.
4 p.m. Tuesday, April 2 in TFA 111
While focusing on music education, Giuliani Berchem's presentation will be of interest to all faculty and students interested in this important technological tool.
She will also be avialable on Wednesday, April 3 for individual and small group meetings.
Please contact Sharon Green at 227-2304 for information.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Winter Professional Development Day: Writing Retreat 9:00 am
- Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am