SMART Board Technology in Music Education
The NMU Music Department Music Education Seminar Series presents:
Practical Applications of SMART Board Technology in Music Education
Ann Giuliani Berchem of Thomas Jefferson Middle School
in Port Washington, Wisc.
4 p.m. Tuesday, April 2 in TFA 111
While focusing on music education, Giuliani Berchem's presentation will be of interest to all faculty and students interested in this important technological tool.
She will also be avialable on Wednesday, April 3 for individual and small group meetings.
Please contact Sharon Green at 227-2304 for information.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am