SMART Board Technology in Music Education
The NMU Music Department Music Education Seminar Series presents:
Practical Applications of SMART Board Technology in Music Education
Ann Giuliani Berchem of Thomas Jefferson Middle School
in Port Washington, Wisc.
4 p.m. Tuesday, April 2 in TFA 111
While focusing on music education, Giuliani Berchem's presentation will be of interest to all faculty and students interested in this important technological tool.
She will also be avialable on Wednesday, April 3 for individual and small group meetings.
Please contact Sharon Green at 227-2304 for information.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- NMU Big Dance Party (Rec Sports Zumba Master Class with Blacklights.) Community is invited! 8:30 pm
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Simply Superior Donut and Beer Pairing 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am