SMART Board Technology in Music Education
The NMU Music Department Music Education Seminar Series presents:
Practical Applications of SMART Board Technology in Music Education
Ann Giuliani Berchem of Thomas Jefferson Middle School
in Port Washington, Wisc.
4 p.m. Tuesday, April 2 in TFA 111
While focusing on music education, Giuliani Berchem's presentation will be of interest to all faculty and students interested in this important technological tool.
She will also be avialable on Wednesday, April 3 for individual and small group meetings.
Please contact Sharon Green at 227-2304 for information.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Kardemimmit in Concert 7:30 pm
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm
- Friday, September 22, 2017
- All Alumni Reception 7:30 pm