Discourses from the Academy - Headbanging by Pidgeons
Discourses from the academy: The colloquiam series sponsored by the department of psychology
Headbanging by pidgeons: III. A systematic replication and extension of an animal of psychopathology by Darin Casler, masters candidate experimental psychology, Northern Michigan University
We are pleased to extend an invitation to all interested persons to join us in listening to and participating in this session of our Colloquia Series.
Headbanging is a self-injurous behavior commonly associated with many forms of developmental and personality disorders, as well as a variety of mental illnesses. It is considered by some to be a symptom of deeper psychopathology.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- Monday, April 24, 2017
- TWLOHA at NMU Can Drive All Day
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Simply Superior Donut and Beer Pairing 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am