Discourses from the Academy - Headbanging by Pidgeons
Discourses from the academy: The colloquiam series sponsored by the department of psychology
Headbanging by pidgeons: III. A systematic replication and extension of an animal of psychopathology by Darin Casler, masters candidate experimental psychology, Northern Michigan University
We are pleased to extend an invitation to all interested persons to join us in listening to and participating in this session of our Colloquia Series.
Headbanging is a self-injurous behavior commonly associated with many forms of developmental and personality disorders, as well as a variety of mental illnesses. It is considered by some to be a symptom of deeper psychopathology.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm