NMU's hospitality management program will host the annual Memorial Chili Challenge from 3-5:30p.m. Tuesday, March 26 in the Jacobetti Center commons area.
Professional and amateur groups will prepare chili for this event. The Chili Challenge is hosted in memory of past hospitality management students, friends and faculty who have passed away. Proceeds will go to the Beacon House.
Cost: $5 for students and $7 for public
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Come Color With Us! 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Congratulations May graduates - Graduation doesn't mean goodbye! 9:00 am
- NMU Big Dance Party (Rec Sports Zumba Master Class with Blacklights.) Community is invited! 8:30 pm
- Friday, April 28, 2017
- Simply Superior Donut and Beer Pairing 5:30 pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017
- Camp Michigamme: Walk-In Interviews 9:00 am