NMU's hospitality management program will host the annual Memorial Chili Challenge from 3-5:30p.m. Tuesday, March 26 in the Jacobetti Center commons area.
Professional and amateur groups will prepare chili for this event. The Chili Challenge is hosted in memory of past hospitality management students, friends and faculty who have passed away. Proceeds will go to the Beacon House.
Cost: $5 for students and $7 for public
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am