NMU's hospitality management program will host the annual Memorial Chili Challenge from 3-5:30p.m. Tuesday, March 26 in the Jacobetti Center commons area.
Professional and amateur groups will prepare chili for this event. The Chili Challenge is hosted in memory of past hospitality management students, friends and faculty who have passed away. Proceeds will go to the Beacon House.
Cost: $5 for students and $7 for public
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm