NMU's hospitality management program will host the annual Memorial Chili Challenge from 3-5:30p.m. Tuesday, March 26 in the Jacobetti Center commons area.
Professional and amateur groups will prepare chili for this event. The Chili Challenge is hosted in memory of past hospitality management students, friends and faculty who have passed away. Proceeds will go to the Beacon House.
Cost: $5 for students and $7 for public
Most Popular Events
- Monday, October 24, 2016
- Rubrics 101 4:00 pm
- Fair Labor Standards Act Changes: A Forum for Supervisors and Employees 3:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Classic Silent Film with Live Grand Piano 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm