'Unexpected Journey: An American-Jewish Author Discovers Germany'
Lev Raphael is the child of Holocaust survivors and author of the memoir, "My Germany." He is giving a public presentation at NMU while in Marquette as the featured speaker for the community Holocaust Memorial Service. Raphael has been invited by the German government and U.S. State Department on three "awareness-raising" speaking tours throughout Germany and has delivered more than 100 presentations before diverse audiences in the United States. For more information, visit www.levraphael.com.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, September 30, 2016
- Family Weekend 1:00 pm
- The Second City 8:00 pm
- Saturday, October 08, 2016
- Cat Career Conference 8:30 am