Creating Win-Win Situations Through Conflict Resolution Workshop
Conflict- it's gonna happen. Personalities clash, ideas clash and sometimes people just don't get along. Even if you're the type of person who gets along with everyone, you will come across situations in the workplace that are tough to navigate. We will discuss and practice methodsáto avoid conflict if and when possible, along with managing unavoidable conflicts in a professional manner that leads to successful resolution, and keeps the peace in the workplace.
Carissa Waters '04 and Lina Blair '05 are presenting this workshop as part of the WildCATS Initiative, that seeks to connect NMU Alumni and students through classroom visits, skillbuilders, networking and more. áLearn more about WildCATS and events at www.nmu.edu/alumni.
Please register in advance at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm