Creating Win-Win Situations Through Conflict Resolution Workshop
Conflict- it's gonna happen. Personalities clash, ideas clash and sometimes people just don't get along. Even if you're the type of person who gets along with everyone, you will come across situations in the workplace that are tough to navigate. We will discuss and practice methods to avoid conflict if and when possible, along with managing unavoidable conflicts in a professional manner that leads to successful resolution, and keeps the peace in the workplace.
Carissa Waters '04 and Lina Blair '05 are presenting this workshop as part of the WildCATS Initiative, that seeks to connect NMU Alumni and students through classroom visits, skillbuilders, networking and more. Learn more about WildCATS and events at www.nmu.edu/alumni.
Please register in advance at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm