Registration ends for GMAT Prep-Course
A GMAT prep-course is available starting Wednesday, March 13. The 7-week course meets twice a week for 90-minute sessions.
Registration ends Monday, March 4.
The course will cover the four sections of the GMAT: analytical writing, integrated reasoning, quantitative, verbal. Each session consists of a lecture covering material presented on the test, as well as exercise questions and test-taking strategies for each section of the GMAT.
Sessions will be held Wednesdays from 5 - 6:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 - 10:30 a.m. Course registration is $100 and includes all 12 sessions, exercise problems and handouts. The class is offered by the NMU College of Business. For details and registration information, visit www.nmu.edu/business/node/183.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- NMU Day at Sands Speedway 5:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 29, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration Continues 6:30 pm