Sandra Fluke: Making Our Voices Heard
From the beginning, Sandra Fluke has devoted her career to public interest advocacy. In February 2012 she testified before the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee on the need to provide access to contraception. She has since spoken about this and other issues of concern to women and young people across news outlets including The New York Times, Washington Post, TIME Magazine, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and CBS television.
This event is sponsored by Platform Personalities and the Student Activity Fee.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Monday, January 23, 2017
- Eben Ice Caves SkillBuilder! Workshop 4:00 pm