Sandra Fluke: Making Our Voices Heard
From the beginning, Sandra Fluke has devoted her career to public interest advocacy. In February 2012 she testified before the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee on the need to provide access to contraception. She has since spoken about this and other issues of concern to women and young people across news outlets including The New York Times, Washington Post, TIME Magazine, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and CBS television.
This event is sponsored by Platform Personalities and the Student Activity Fee.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, March 31, 2017
- Polymorphism in Great Bear Lake (NT, Canada) and Rush Lake (MI, USA) : Expanding the Model of Lake Trout Diversification 4:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- PigStock: A Carribean Feast 4:00 pm
- NMU Red Cross Club Blood Drive 12:00 pm
- Gonzo Media Presents: 'Freaks' 9:00 pm
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and Other Opportunities to Fund Your Education SkillBuilder 4:00 pm