Sandra Fluke: Making Our Voices Heard
From the beginning, Sandra Fluke has devoted her career to public interest advocacy. In February 2012 she testified before the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee on the need to provide access to contraception. She has since spoken about this and other issues of concern to women and young people across news outlets including The New York Times, Washington Post, TIME Magazine, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and CBS television.
This event is sponsored by Platform Personalities and the Student Activity Fee.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Kardemimmit in Concert 7:30 pm
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm
- Friday, September 22, 2017
- All Alumni Reception 7:30 pm