17th Annual NMU Jazz Festival Kathy Kosins with Faculty & Friends Concert
"To the Ladies of Cool"- Kathy Kosins w/ the Faculty & Friends Combo
The opening concert of the 17th Annual NMU Jazz Festival!
This program is a contemporary exploration of the West Coast School of Cool that celebrates the artistry of Anita O'Day, June Christy, Julie London, and Chris Connor and the relationships they had with the composers and arrangers that define West Coast Cool.
* There will be an admission charge for this event. Tickets can be purchased at all NMU EZ Ticket locations, online at www.nmu.edu/tickets, or by calling (906) 227-1032. All proceeds benefit NMU Music Scholarships.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 01, 2016
- Tobacco-free Anniversary Event 11:00 am