Black History Month: 'The Loving Story' Documentary
Join the Black Student Union for its first Black History Month event the screening of "The Loving Story" documentary.
Documentary film tells the story of Richard and Milred Loving, an interracial couple living in Virginia in the 1950s, and their landmark Supreme Court Case, Loving v. Virginia, that changed history.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- Run 4 Lakeview 5K All Day
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, September 30, 2016
- Family Weekend 1:00 pm
- The Second City 8:00 pm