Falun Dafa - An Ancient Practice to Improve the Mind and Body Workshop
Falun Dafa is a high-level cultivation practice guided by the characteristics of the universe--truthfulness, benevolence, and forbearance. Falun Dafa was introduced to the public by Mr. Li Hongzhi in 1992. This wonderful practice has brought better health and inner peace to millions around the world. Please feel free to bring a mat/towel/blanket for sitting meditation. The presenter for this workshop is Hsinling Hsieh, Associate Professor in the Economics Department at NMU.
Please register in advance for this workshop at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 02, 2015
- Presentation on South Korea History and Culture 4:00 pm
- 28th Annual Lighting Up the Holidays at NMU 5:00 pm
- Friday, December 04, 2015
- Beaumier Coffee House Series: Claudia Schmidt 7:30 pm
- Thursday, December 03, 2015
- Celebration of Excellence in Teaching & Scholarship 4:00 pm
- Sunday, December 06, 2015
- 24-Hour Study Lounge 8:00 pm