Falun Dafa - An Ancient Practice to Improve the Mind and Body Workshop
Falun Dafa is a high-level cultivation practice guided by the characteristics of the universe--truthfulness, benevolence, and forbearance. Falun Dafa was introduced to the public by Mr. Li Hongzhi in 1992. This wonderful practice has brought better health and inner peace to millions around the world. Please feel free to bring a mat/towel/blanket for sitting meditation. The presenter for this workshop is Hsinling Hsieh, Associate Professor in the Economics Department at NMU.
Please register in advance for this workshop at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- 'The Nine Lives of a Cigarette Butt' Presentation 12:00 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017
- 'Conserving the Land' Exhibit Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- NMU College Night 6:00 pm