Falun Dafa - An Ancient Practice to Improve the Mind and Body Workshop
Falun Dafa is a high-level cultivation practice guided by the characteristics of the universe--truthfulness, benevolence, and forbearance. Falun Dafa was introduced to the public by Mr. Li Hongzhi in 1992. This wonderful practice has brought better health and inner peace to millions around the world. Please feel free to bring a mat/towel/blanket for sitting meditation. The presenter for this workshop is Hsinling Hsieh, Associate Professor in the Economics Department at NMU.
Please register in advance for this workshop at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 01, 2016
- Tobacco-free Anniversary Event 11:00 am