Falun Dafa - An Ancient Practice to Improve the Mind and Body Workshop
Falun Dafa is a high-level cultivation practice guided by the characteristics of the universe--truthfulness, benevolence, and forbearance. Falun Dafa was introduced to the public by Mr. Li Hongzhi in 1992. This wonderful practice has brought better health and inner peace to millions around the world. Please feel free to bring a mat/towel/blanket for sitting meditation. The presenter for this workshop is Hsinling Hsieh, Associate Professor in the Economics Department at NMU.
Please register in advance for this workshop at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 08, 2015
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Wednesday, October 07, 2015
- Interest meeting: Faculty-Led Study Abroad in Cuba 5:00 pm
- Friday, October 09, 2015
- Family Weekend U.P. Fish Fry 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- Beaumier Film Series 'Superior' 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- 'My Path to Becoming a Super Bowl Champion' by LeRoy Butler 7:30 pm