Using Personal Narratives - How Do I Share my NMU Story? Workshop
Every leader has a story to tell, and students at NMU have a lot to share! At first thought, you may not think your story is very impressive; however, that story could spark something inside an audience or employer that makes them take notice. Our stories also have the ability to inspire others, and as a leader, an essential skill to have is being able to articulate that personal narrative in an efficient manner. This workshop will focus on telling your NMU story and the ways in which current students, and soon-to-be graduates, can inspire others with that story. The presenter for this workshop is Paul Johnston, Assistant Director of Admissions at NMU.
Register for this workshop in advance at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- Run 4 Lakeview 5K All Day
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, September 30, 2016
- Family Weekend 1:00 pm
- The Second City 8:00 pm