Using Personal Narratives - How Do I Share my NMU Story? Workshop
Every leader has a story to tell, and students at NMU have a lot to share! At first thought, you may not think your story is very impressive; however, that story could spark something inside an audience or employer that makes them take notice. Our stories also have the ability to inspire others, and as a leader, an essential skill to have is being able to articulate that personal narrative in an efficient manner. This workshop will focus on telling your NMU story and the ways in which current students, and soon-to-be graduates, can inspire others with that story. The presenter for this workshop is Paul Johnston, Assistant Director of Admissions at NMU.
Register for this workshop in advance at www.nmu.edu/skillbuilders.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm