Open Mind Chamber Ensemble
The Open Mind Chamber Ensemble performance will take place at 3 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 17 in the Reynolds Recital Hall.
The OM (Open Mind) Chamber Ensemble is made up of students with the intellectual curiosity to explore all types of music. The program will consist of avant garde or unusual chamber music that should intrigue the curious listener and may inspire the desire to hear more. The group, which performs without a conductor, is coached by Dr. Elda Tate.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Saturday, June 11, 2016
- Hiawatha On The River 5:00 pm
- Monday, May 30, 2016
- NMU FINANCIAL AL AID AND ENROLLMENT CHANGES All Day