The Marquette West Rotary Club is proud to announce their 27th Annual Seafood Fest. Seafood Fest is the main fundraiser for Marquette West Rotary, raising over $15,000 annually for local charities.
Join us at the lower harbor for our free festival full of fun, food and family entertainment. Visitors will be able to enjoy a unique variety of seafood, beer, wine, pop, ice cream and non-seafood items provided by Vango's. Additionally, we will have the Q107 give away on Friday evening at 6 p.m., the MWR Classic Car Show on Saturday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m., tours will be conducted all three days on the US Coast Guard vessle Katimai Bay and a youth concert on Saturday, 12-2:45 p.m., featuring Adam Wittington.
There will be continuous entertainment all three days from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., featuring many area musicians and bands including: Flat Broke Blues Band, Derrel Syria Project, Shotgun Kellie, Chasin' Steel, Kickback and many others.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Sunday, May 08, 2016
- Upper Peninsula Youth Orchestra 3:00 pm