The Marquette West Rotary Club is proud to announce their 27th Annual Seafood Fest. Seafood Fest is the main fundraiser for Marquette West Rotary, raising over $15,000 annually for local charities.
Join us at the lower harbor for our free festival full of fun, food and family entertainment. Visitors will be able to enjoy a unique variety of seafood, beer, wine, pop, ice cream and non-seafood items provided by Vango's. Additionally, we will have the Q107 give away on Friday evening at 6 p.m., the MWR Classic Car Show on Saturday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m., tours will be conducted all three days on the US Coast Guard vessle Katimai Bay and a youth concert on Saturday, 12-2:45 p.m., featuring Adam Wittington.
There will be continuous entertainment all three days from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., featuring many area musicians and bands including: Flat Broke Blues Band, Derrel Syria Project, Shotgun Kellie, Chasin' Steel, Kickback and many others.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Kardemimmit in Concert 7:30 pm
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- 5th Quarter Celebration of NMU Football, Holiday Inn 5:00 pm
- Friday, September 22, 2017
- All Alumni Reception 7:30 pm