The Marquette West Rotary Club is proud to announce their 27th Annual Seafood Fest. Seafood Fest is the main fundraiser for Marquette West Rotary, raising over $15,000 annually for local charities.
Join us at the lower harbor for our free festival full of fun, food and family entertainment. Visitors will be able to enjoy a unique variety of seafood, beer, wine, pop, ice cream and non-seafood items provided by Vango's. Additionally, we will have the Q107 give away on Friday evening at 6 p.m., the MWR Classic Car Show on Saturday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m., tours will be conducted all three days on the US Coast Guard vessle Katimai Bay and a youth concert on Saturday, 12-2:45 p.m., featuring Adam Wittington.
There will be continuous entertainment all three days from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., featuring many area musicians and bands including: Flat Broke Blues Band, Derrel Syria Project, Shotgun Kellie, Chasin' Steel, Kickback and many others.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Monday, August 22, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration for "Messiah" 6:30 pm
- Monday, August 01, 2016
- Tobacco-free Anniversary Event 11:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm