WHAT IS FAMILY WEEKEND?
Family Weekend is a time for you to feel a part of your student's college experience at Northern Michigan University. The schedule of events includes a variety of activities for your family to enjoy and it also allows for informal time with your son or daughter.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Warm Up Wednesday Concert Series Begins! Hiawatha Music Co-op and Student Chapter 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm