- American Chemical Society Student Affiliates/Chemistry Club
- Forensic Biochemistry Club
- Student Michigan Education Association
Students enrolled in a chemistry laboratory must pay the cost of replacement for glassware or equipment broken in excess of one dollar. Records of student breakage are maintained in the chemistry stockroom, and students are notified of any amount due after the last laboratory meeting. The breakage fee is not applicable to CH 490 or CH 491.
Only those chemistry courses passed with a grade of “C-” or better apply to the biochemistry, forensic biochemistry and chemistry ACS certified majors and the non-teaching chemistry minor.
Seconday Education Chemistry
Students with a major or minor in secondary education chemistry must maintain a grade point average of 3.0 or greater with no grade below a “B-” in the professional education sequence, the major and/or minors and required cognates combined.
See Interdisciplinary and Individually Created Programs for more information on the following program.
- Biochemistry Major
- Chemistry Major (ACS Certified)
- Forensic Biochemistry Major
- Medicinal Plant Chemistry
- Secondary Education Chemistry Major