Academic Affairs is located at 610 Cohodas Hall and maintains regular university office hours of 8 a.m - 5 p.m. Monday through Fridayduring the academic year and 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday during the summer. Phone 906-227-2920 or fax 906-227-2928.
Academic Affairs Policies and Procedures
- The majority of policies and procedures are directed by the union contracts. (Instructional Responsibilities: AAUP- Article 6; NMUFA - Article 12).
- Reimbursement of moving expenses for tenure-earning faculty
- Recruitment expense guidelines for academic positions
- Administrative review process for academic department heads
- Research compliance policies
- Procedure for Thesis Application Form
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Work Experiences / Internship Guidelines
Policies and Procedures Impacting Academic Affairs Personnel
- University policies and procedures
- Dean of Students Office Student Handbook, "Part 3: University Policies and Related Documents"
- Human Resources equal opportunity employment policies and procedures
- Graduate Studies policies