Skip to content
- Assist student veterans in obtaining and managing all available federal, state, and local benefits; this includes not only VA education benefits but also VA health care, disability compensation, VA guaranteed home loans and many others.
- Assist eligible spouses and children of veterans in obtaining and managing all available federal, state, and local benefits.
- Provide information regarding available benefits to all prospective students and their family members.
- Maintaining and transmitting data for the Veterans Administration regarding benefits usage and eligibility.
- Provide staff guidance for NMU chapter of the Student Veterans of America.
- Assist and educate NMU staff and faculty on student-veteran issues and military/veteran culture.
- Actively participate in the Marquette County Veterans Alliance and the U.P. Veterans Community Action Team to keep NMU student-veterans informed of all local veteran activities.