To contact the Center for Student Enrichment, e-mail email@example.com or call 906-227-2439. The department’s fax number is 906-227-1021. The campus location is the Northern Center.
The Center for Student Enrichment is also home to these offices:
- NMU Volunteer Center, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 906-227-2466
- Promotional Services, e-mail email@example.com, phone 906-227-1623
- Student Activities and Leadership Programs, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 906-227-2439
- Student Leader Fellowship Program, e-mail email@example.com, phone 906-227-1771
- Superior Edge, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 906-227-6543, fax 906-227-1021
University Business Hours
University business hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m. during the fall and winter semesters (late August through early May) and 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. during the summer (early May through late August). Northern Michigan University is located in the Eastern Time Zone.
The Center for Student Enrichment is located in the Northern Center. Parking is available in the Northern Center parking lot. (See campus map.)
Center for Student Enrichment Office
Northern Michigan University
1401 Presque Isle Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855
Use this general mailing address for any Northern Michigan University office.