The Student Service Center is a convenient location for most everything a student needs in regard to administrative processes at NMU. Services available include:
- drop/add classes
- pick up/ drop-off student loan deferment forms and other financial aid documents
- request verification of enrollment
- register for classes
- change address/name/marital status
- request privacy restrictions
- pay tuition, fees, and other charges
- pick up overage checks
- request transcripts
- set up payroll deductions
- get answers to financial aid questions
- review student account
Direct Deposit is available
Take advantage of having your refunds (overages) directly deposited (ACH) to your checking account. For further details log on to eBill. View "Announcements" for instructions on enrolling.
Paper bills will not be sent. Fall tuition bills will be available for viewing on eBill by July 26.
- Fall tuition is due August 16, 2019.
- Fall payment plans will be available for enrollment on eBill by July 26.