- Convenient open recreation hours in the PEIF Building, Superior Dome and Berry Events Center
- 5,700 sq. ft. fitness center with separate free weight equipment
- Lap pool, diving tank and men's and women's saunas
- Basketball and volleyball courts in the PEIF Building and Superior Dome
- Indoor climbing wall
- Indoor tennis courts in the Superior Dome
- Racquetball and wallyball courts
- Golf Simulator (additional fees apply)
- Drop-in hockey and figure skating in the Berry Events Center
- Indoor walking and jogging in the Superior Dome
- Locker rental and towel service
- Centralized information and member check-in area
- Group fitness classes and group cycling classes
- Personal training (additional fees apply)
- Outdoor equipment rental center discounts
- Eligibility to participate in Intramural Sports
For pricing information click here.
To print the membership form, click here.
Rec Center Policies, click here.
NMU Rec Sports