Offices may transfer records for storage at the University Records Center. We offer secure storage along with retrieval within 48 hours for documents.
To send records for storage:
- Purchase required boxes by methods described on Printing Services Ordering Site.
- Prepare your box of records for storage by following the Transfer Procedures for Records to the University Records Center.
- Fill out the form below, with as much information as possible (including full inventory of box contents).
- Lengthy inventories don't fit in the form below. If you encounter this issue, please send the inventory as a Word or Excel document to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To transfer the boxes, fill out a Central Services service request, including the amount of boxes and their exact location. Allow a few days for pickup.
- We will send a confirmation email when your boxes are received by Records Management staff.
Download and print a Storage Transfer Guide to assist you through the process!