The Greek Council at Northern Michigan University is comprised of representatives from each of the two fraternities and three sororities on campus. The purpose of the Greek Council is to:
- Promote Greek Life in general and to develop close cooperation and a spirit of good will among the fraternities and sororities on campus.
- Develop and promote programs and activities for the Greek community.
- Resolve any conflicts that may arise between Greek organizations.
- Some of the traditional events sponsored by NMU’s Greek Council include:
- The alcohol-free “Late Night at the PEIF” during Welcome Week.
- Greek Week
Current Greek Council officers are:
President: Anthony Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President: Michelle Kienitz
Secretary: Gabby McMillan
Treasurer: Stephen Hare
Special Events: Taryn Orlando and Kali Kisro
Greek Unification/PR: Sarah Wallace
Public Relations: Jacob Stipe