Instagram Story Requirements
- A student member must be present for the recording. Recording will take place in room 320 of the Edgar L. Harden Learning Resource Center on Mondays at noon, unless otherwise noted.
- The person being recorded for the Instagram Story must be a current NMU student and a member of the student organization being promoted.
Instagram Story Requirements:
- Must be a campus-wide event open to all students
- Event must be hosted/coordinated by a registered student organization.
- General announcements such as information about bake sales and weekly meetings will not be allowed.
- Student organizations can sign-up for a slot once a month or three times a semester. (Same policy for CSE programs/projects).
- Student organizations cannot promote outside businesses.
- Athletics: only registered student organization sports clubs can sign-up for a slot. Varsity athletics will not be included.
- NMU Departments: cannot sign-up for a slot unless a student organization is coordinating the event.
Call 906-227-2439, email email@example.com, or stop by the Center for Student Enrichment, 1205 University Center, to check availability and sign-up for an Instagram Story slot.