||The purposes of The American Choral Directors Association Student Chapter NMU shall be those as set forth in the National Constitution of the American Choral Directors Association, and are stated as follows:
1. To foster and promote choral singing which will provide artistic and spirited experiences for the participants.
2. To foster and promote the finest types of choral music to make these experiences possible. 3. To foster and encourage rehearsal procedures conducive to attaining the highest level possible in musicianship and artistic performance.
4. To foster and promote the organization and development of choral groups of all types in schools, colleges, and churches.
5. To foster and promote the organization and development of choral societies in cities and communities.
6. To foster and promote the intelligent understanding of choral music as an important medium of artistic expression.
7. To foster and promote significant research in the field of choral music.
8. To foster and promote composition of superior quality in both music and text for all choral combinations.
9. To cooperate with all organizations dedicated to the development of musical culture in America.
10. To disseminate professional news and information about choral music. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.