NMU ALLIES is an organization at Northern Michigan University for people of all sexual orientations and gender identities. Its purpose is to provide an avenue for faculty, staff, and students who wish to offer visible support for a safe university environment for faculty, staff, and students who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, or other sexual and gender minorities. Currently there are 489 members.
- Mission Statement - Under Construction
- Constitution - Under Construction
- Guide - Under Construction
- ALLIES Statement for Syllabi
- Olson Library Resources
- ALLIES Scholarship
- LGBTQ+ Scholarships
- Other LGBT Resources
- News Related to Higher Education and LGBTQ+ Stakeholders
To join, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the physical address you want the placard sent to.