Army ROTC Wildcat BattalionNon-Scholarship Student are students who desire to complete ROTC and to become commissioned officers, but who are funding their education without an ROTC Scholarship or participation in eligible the Simultaneous Membership Program.  Non-Scholarship students are eligible to "Contract to Commission" beginning sophomore year and are thenreceive the Cadet Stipend.  This is  $420 monthly, tax-free that may be used to defray expenses.

Back to Pay for College