The McNair program accepts applications from students each fall semester. Selected students begin the program the following winter semester.
Complete Your Application:
- Complete your Application Here, including essays
- Provide Income Verification to the McNair Office; must be either
- A signed copy of your parent’s most recent tax return or tax transcript or
- A signed copy of your student aid report from the FAFSA website.
- Provide your unofficial transcripts to the McNair Office
- Request to have a Faculty Recommendation Form completed and sent to the McNair Office by a faculty member willing ot be your Research Mentor.
Faculty recommendation forms should be submitted by the recommending faculty member. If your recommending faculty member has any questions, have them contact our office at 227-2590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Update: Our application deadline has been extended. We have very limited spaces left in the program. If you still wish to be considered, please apply and submit the additional application materials listed above by Friday, February 5th.
McNair Virtual Open House Recording
Watch our open house recording for more information on the program!