Looking for marketing assistance?
For on-campus departments looking for assistance with a marketing-related project, please complete the form located on the button below:Marketing Request
A variety of groups across campus are responsible for the various advertising-related duties:
- University Marketing and Communications - develops and executes recruitment-oriented advertising to advance the mission of the university.
- Public Broadcasting - develops and executes program and public service announcements related to WNMU-TV 13, Radio 90 and university designated cable channels.
- Human Resources - responsible for the development and placement of staff employment advertisements.
- Academic Affairs - responsible for the development and placement of all faculty vacancy announcements.
- Athletics – responsible for advertising as it pertains to Wildcat athletics teams and event venues.
All other requests to advertise university programs and services must be approved by the sponsoring department and UMC. Funding for development and placement of advertising is the responsibility of the sponsoring department.
Refer to our advertising guidelines for additional information.
Promoting Your Event
There are a variety of avenues to promote your event to internal and external campus communities.
NMU Swag Requests
UMC stocks a variety of giveaway items available for campus departments to use in their recruiting efforts. Departments are limited to a set number of free items from UMC per academic year, but additional pieces are available at a reduced rate. For more information and to request swag, visit our Giveaway Request Form.
If you are interested in ordering swag specific to your area, UMC recommends working with these vendors:
Printing services provides design assistance for these items, if needed.