NMU Instagram Story Event Feature
Every Monday morning, a student from a registered student organization may come and promote an event taking place. Information:
- Student member must be present for recording.
- Recording will take place at 10 a.m. on every Monday morning that classes are taking place, in room 311 of the Learning Resource Center.
- The event must be open to all students.
- General announcements about meetings or bake sales are not permitted.
- Student organizations may sign-up for up to 3 slots a semester (limit one slot/month)
- Student organizations cannot promote outside business.
- Call (906-227-2439), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or stop by 1205 University Center to check availability and sign-up for a slot.
NMU Student Snapchat Takeover
The goal of NMU's Snapchat Takeovers is simple: showcase the experience of Wildcats, both on-campus and off. NMU's snapchat reaches thousands of prospective, current and past students, while also bringing together the Marquette community and other university supporters. Snapchat takeovers give current students the opportunity to highlight what a day in their life is like, while also sharing an authentic image of Northern Michigan University. Check out past NMU Snapchat takeovers before applying to host your own!
Apply to host your own NMU Takeover here!
Note: Not all individuals who submit an application to host a takeover will be selected. Decisions regarding takeovers will be made at the discretion of a University Marketing and Communications Department employee.