- Any number of students may participate in the skit.
- Students must fill out the skit entry form and give it to the judges.
- The total presentation will not exceed 10 minutes. One student should introduce the group and title of the skit at the beginning in Spanish. Parts should be memorized and given in Spanish.
- The skit group will be responsible for bringing all props, costumes, and any other equipment needed, such as tape recorders, etc. The setting up and dismantling of props and scenery must be done immediately before and after each presentation and will be included in the 10 minute time limit for the skit. HINT: Keep it simple.
- Musical and talent numbers may be included IF THEY INVOLVE ORAL USE OF SPANISH.
- Skits will be judged on creativity, presentation, language, proficiency, staging, time limit, pronunciation and projection. PLEASE TEACH STUDENTS TO SPEAK LOUDLY, CLEARLY and DISTINCTLY!