Graduate Transcripts

1. Transcripts from your Bachelor's degree program must be sent directly to Northern Michigan University from your institution(s).  Your high school transcripts are not required.

Transcripts should be sent to:

Northern Michigan University
ATTN: Graduate Education and Research
1401 Presque Isle Ave
Marquette, MI 49855 USA

2. Transcripts must be translated into English by a qualified individual.

3. NMU cannot accept faxes, scanned copies, or emailed copies.

We will accept attested, official copies for students who are issued only one official copy of their transcripts. Appropriate seals, stamps, and/or signatures are required to ensure originality.

Note: If at any time we discover that transcripts have been altered, forged, or faked, your admission to our university will be terminated. This is a serious offense with very serious punishments.

If you want credit from a non-U.S. institution to count towards your graduate degree at NMU, you will be required to submit a credential evaluation.  For more information, contact us at