Northern Michigan University reviews applications throughout the year. Review recommended deadlines HERE
To apply for an undergraduate degree at Northern Michigan University, you will need to submit the following information:
- Apply to NMU International Student Admission Application
- At the end of the application you will need to submit your application. You will receive an e-mail stating that your submission has been successful. If you do not receive an e-mail, please contact email@example.com and we will check on your application.
- Pay $35 application fee (must be in U.S. funds)
Credential Evaluation Report and Transcripts - Only one credential evaluation is required.
1. Education Credential Evaluators (ECE) This service allows applicants to submit their official educational documents only once--to ECE. NMU would then receive the verified documents from ECE along with the credential evaluation. Select the "course by course report" ($160)
2. World Education Service (WES) Students may elect to order the WES ICAP service. This service allows applicants to submit their official educational documents only once--to WES. NMU would then receive the verified documents from WES along with the credential evaluation. Select the "course by course report with ICAP" ($205)
3. Other approved evaluators may be considered if part of NACES.
- Proof of English language proficiency - Test Scores
- Provide Certification of Finances - $30,776 (Step-by-Step Instructions)
- SAT/ACT - Only students from the U.S. and Canada are required to submit an SAT or ACT score. Students from all other countries are not required to submit ACT or SAT scores.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Angela Maki at firstname.lastname@example.org or 906-227-2510 or SKYPE angela.maki.
E-Ship Global - You can use this service to ship documents to NMU and to request NMU to ship your immigration documents to you.