The First Annual Wildcat Global Instagram Contest
November 14th – 18th, 2016 is International Education Week!
To celebrate and make visible all the international opportunities Northern Michigan University has to offer,
International Education Services is holding an Instagram contest!
- Follow the NMUAbroad Instagram.
- Post a picture of your Study Abroad experience that shows NMU Spirit … whether you are wearing NMU clothing, have an NMU flag, or identify NMU in some way in the photo.
- Please use #NMUAbroad, #ShareNMU, and #WildcatGlobal16.
- Please tag NMUAbroad
- Pictures submitted after November 18, 2016 at 11:59 PM will not be included in the contest.
- Winners (one for each category) will be chosen by the International Education Services Staff and announced via Instagram on Monday, November 21, 2016.
- NMU students currently on Study Abroad or Current NMU students who have been on a Study Abroad.
- International students who are currently studying at NMU.
- Travel Wallet
- Choice of $25 gift card to Barnes & Noble or Starbucks
CAYA group with local hosts
Northern Michigan University’s International Education Services Office is striving to expand the NMU campus for students, faculty and staff into the greater global community. We are proud to sponsor many exciting programs and support internationalization initiatives across campus and the community.Explore the links on the left side of this page to learn more about special programs and upcoming events. Students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends will discover a broad range of international opportunities through the International Programs office!
To contact International Education Services Office call 906-227-2510, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 906-227-2533. Our office is located at 2001 Hedgcock Hall.