What is your job title in the International Programs office?
- Coordinator of Education Abroad
What are your favorite things to do in Marquette?
- Marquette is such a dynamic place to be. Mostly, I seek adventures found outdoors and I love beaching and any activity that involves the water! I also enjoy camping, hiking, driving to hidden gems and waterfalls, and taking photographs of nature & sunsets.
Describe yourself in one word.
What do you like most about your job at NMU?
- I love helping students journey beyond our borders as a path to personal growth and success. I am fortunate to collaborate with faculty, staff, and international partners around the world to make each student’s study-abroad goals come to life. I feel that study abroad courses are among the most transformative experiences in higher education, and it is a pleasure to coordinate these opportunities that help students learn new dimensions of themselves as well as cultures around the world.
What is one interesting fact about you?
- Just one? …3 come to mind. I am a twin. I am left-handed. I am bilingual in Spanish.
If you could say one thing to every college student in the world, what would it be?
- Step outside of your comfort zone… You may be surprised by what you find.
How can you be contacted?
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org