Why should international students enroll at NMU? Because a small number of international students attend NMU, it is easy for you to make American friends, speak English, and learn about American culture in a safe, internationally friendly environment.
Compared to other state universities, the cost of attending NMU as an international student is quite low. In fact, NMU has the most affordable international student tuition in Michigan, and scholarships are available.
2016-2017 Tuition Rates
|Tuition & Fees||$15,262||$12,054||$11,908||$12,650|
|Room & Board||$9,838||$9,838||$9,838||$9,838|
|Books & Supplies||$730||$800||$800||$0|
|Health Insurance (9 months)||$1,294||$1,294||$1,294||$1,294|
|Personal & Travel||$2,207||$2,035||$2,035||$2,207|
|*Additional Health Care Costs:|
|Student $143.75 per month||Student $143.75 per month + Spouse $479.80 per month||Student $143.75 per month + child $213.75 per month|
|Student $143.75 per month + Children $427.50 per month|
- Jimin’s Korean blog: http://blog.naver.com/jikim_114
- Luisa’s German blog: https://luisak.jimdo.com/
- Click here to watch YouTube videos featuring international students sharing their experiences at NMU.
- Check out 10 Things to do at NMU.
- Click here to ask questions to current international students at NMU.